Adopted by the Board
May 9, 2016
Anfield Gold Corp. (the Company) has established the following general business principles for the Coringa Gold Project. All Coringa Gold Project employees and site contractors are expected to support these business principles in their daily work.
- Health, Safety and Environment: Preserving and protecting the health and safety of our employees, contractors, suppliers, and community residents is the highest priority in all of our activities and operations. We will strive for zero accidents, and will also strive to prevent or minimize impacts detrimental to the environment and our host communities. All Coringa Gold Project employees and contractors are expected to comply with the Company’s Health, Safety, and Environmental Policy and Alcohol and Drug Use Policy.
- Community Relationships: All Coringa Gold Project employees and contractors will comply with the specific requirements of our Sustainable Development Policy and Community Relations Policy, and respect the welfare, traditions, and culture of our host communities. The Company will not engage in political activities, and will support the fundamental rights of our employees, contractors, and host communities, paying special respect to the traditional rights of any indigenous communities or ethnic groups.
- Legal Compliance: The Company will comply with all applicable laws and regulations governing exploration, mine construction and operations in Brazil, in keeping with the best management practices of the international gold mining industry.
- Business Ethics and Integrity: The Company will strive to meet our commitments and will apply ethical standards to all aspects of our business. We will avoid conflicts of interest in the financing and management of the Coringa Gold Project. Coringa Gold Project employee are not permitted to offer, request, or receive any type of payment outside of their contractual relationship to the Company under any circumstances, and may not charge commissions or fees from our contractors or suppliers.
- Human Resources: People are the key to the success of our Company, and we are committed to maintaining a working environment in which our employees and contractors are treated with respect and fairness. Coringa Gold Project employees are expected to strive for excellence in individual and collective performance, to lead by example, to be responsible and accountable for the results of their actions, and to respect the value of our co-workers ideas and contributions
- Resource Management: Company resources may only be used for Company business. Coringa Gold Project employees and contractors are expected to manage the Company’s resources in a responsible manner, eliminating or minimizing wasteful practices and the potential for damage or loss of Company assets.
- Confidentiality and Communications: Coringa Gold Project employees are responsible for keeping Company business information confidential, regardless of format. The communication of company information to outside parties may only be made by specifically authorized management representatives.
- Collaborative Management: The Coringa Gold Project will operate in an organizational environment that strongly emphasizes participatory teamwork and encourages cooperation and informed decision-making through the sharing of information, ideas, and collaborative solutions across multiple technical disciplines.
- Proper use of computers and information systems: Coringa Gold Project employees shall protect the information communicated or stored in computerized information systems, and safeguard it from damage, loss, or unauthorized access. All such systems will be licensed, and may not be used for personal or other inappropriate purposes.